Net Positive Golf
The long term health of a golf facility relies on the natural environment as its stage for success, but also on a rewarding bottom line. Proactive sustainable strategies can reduce resource consumption at a rate that exceeds rising costs (this includes natural, financial and human resources).
In a challenged and changing market, golf facilities seek ways to improve margins, differentiate, decrease operational costs, increase efficiency, enhance image, engage the community, ensure resource availability, attract facility users, and reduce risk to the organization by doing more with less. We can help you achieve those objectives.
Sustainable Solutions now offers Net Positive Golf an innovative program for golf facilities with rewards that go beyond the bottom line. While golf generates profit as a business, it can also be a solution to societal and environmental challenges. Practices that are environmentally, socially and economically responsible also appeal to the next generation golfer and property buyer, and provide marketing opportunities through image enhancement.
Net Positive Golf considers design, operations, behaviors, technology, quantification, strategic planning, goal setting, and engagement programs. This is not a “one size fits all” application, but custom programming that engages sustainability in golf experts to meet your facility’s unique needs. Our sound processes promote sustainability throughout an organization and quantify the progress, to ultimately link this measurement to financial performance.
· Sustainability Assessment for Financial/Environmental Impacts
· SWOT Analysis Reporting
· Strategic Planning for Impact and Cost Reductions
· System Implementation for Quantification and Monetization Measurement
· Certification Process Guidance (i.e. GEO, Audubon, etc.)
· Marketing and Communications for Enhanced Image
· Employee Engagement for Increased Efficiency
· Stakeholder Engagement Programs - Golf as a Community Solution
· Sustainability and Core Business Alignment
· Grant Writing Facilitation for Nonprofit Facilities
· The Business Case for Sustainability Education (for leadership, staff, members, etc.)
Sustainable Solutions can help you launch your sustainability program that can demonstrate leadership to the community and golf industry. Every facility can have its own unique “sustainability story” with simple or ambitious practices, it just needs to get started.